Manual PCV Driver- Term Time Only
The opportunity has arisen to join the TGM Heathrow team as a Term Time PCV Driver, Manual Licence and CPC card holder required. This role requires providing adequate supervision and ensuring a high degree of health and safety is maintained at all times.
Working Monday to Friday on our School contract-Term Time Only, 30 Hours a week the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:-
- Picking up children from their homes in the local area and dropping them off to at a local School in the morning. (approx 06.30 – 08.15)
- Picking up children from the school and dropping them off at their homes (approx 14.45 – 18.30)
- Ensuring safety of passengers (inc seat belts)
- Excellent Customer service
- Ensure that the vehicle is kept clean and presentable.
- Flexible and adaptable approach.
**** Successful applicants must undertake an enhanced CRB, costs will be met by the employer
Previous experience is desirable.
The successful applicant must have excellent driving skills and hold a valid Driving Licence with no more than 3 points on the licence.
For further details or an application form, please contact:
Jas Gill HR Officer
Building 16300 MT2, Electra Avenue
London Heathrow Airport
Tel: 01784 425 605
TGM Group are committed to Equal Opportunities